Whats the mind set of trolls ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I personally find it puzzling understanding the mindset and motives of such posters, yeah a little wind up fair enough 'but that's a different things

But the continued pointless arguments ......

It obviously fulfills an emotional need on the part of the trolls presumably a lack of self esteem causes them to feel the need to belittle others so they gain a measure of self respect in their own minds.

So who are the trolls on here ? Genuine answer's only lets keep it sensible

Names without insults would be nice a little documentation would be helpful
Any genuine trolls will go on my ignore list as I don't want to waste time reading their posts Joe 90 is on there already, has he answered the point about the missing billions of dead people or is he still harping on about 12 million is a simple question has he attempted to answer it properly or just skirted over it because he cant answer it ?

Sponsored Links
joe-90's not a troll, well not a very good one.

A good troll strikes without you knowing. He fishes with a well crafted fly. Joe-90 is far too dull and predictable to be any good at catching the finest fish, he just chucks sticks of dynamite in the river and see what gets caught in the blast.

A troll is someone a different poster disagrees with. :rolleyes:

A good troll strikes without you knowing. He fishes with a well crafted fly. Joe-90 is far too dull and predictable to be any good at catching the finest fish, he just chucks sticks of dynamite in the river and see what gets caught in the blast.

He catch's more than most though

Sponsored Links
Posting up duff information should be the mark of a troll.
For that Joe 90 wins hands down. :LOL:

A true troll also has no job and sits at his computer all day every day.
Again Joe 90! :LOL:

And if your on here for 12 months or more and thanked less than 10 times then your in the league of "super" troll. :LOL:

Is this a 'pick on joe-90' thread?

He is by no means a troll.

A good troll strikes without you knowing. He fishes with a well crafted fly. Joe-90 is far too dull and predictable to be any good at catching the finest fish, .
He looks good in fishnet tho` :mrgreen:

One to watch "starspark1"

Read last 2 post replies (including mods).

This guy has a history of trolling. So beware!

//www.diynot.com/forums/garden/chicken-coop-run.329174/[/QUOTE]

I dont have the time or desire to be a troll its not my fault you didnt have a sense of humour on that particular topic. nice effort at name smearing from you and your boyfriend Vibro though.
How many times is it he has thanked you now??
Its only stalking if its not wanted though i suppose.
Appropriate?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEnJDaqT3-0
Now please do the decent thing by not furthering your smear and leaving me alone.
Appreciated.

And if your on here for 12 months or more and thanked less than 10 times then your in the league of "super" troll. :LOL:

This forum totally stuffs up your post : thanks ratio. Bunch of ungrateful gits you lot are..... :mrgreen:

Joe are you saying the human skin lampshade stories are a myth can you give me a link to the site that proves this please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back