Wheatherings to solar panel pipework?

J

justlead1

Hi I make sheet lead flashing for all manner of applications, which have included pipe work to solar panels. I have my own ideas, however i would like feed back on the user friendly method that are used in various geographic locations that suit YOU, so as to come up with a versatile method to solve this problem. Ive had 45 years in the plumbing industry but still think lots of heads are better that one.

Sponsored Links
We too make lead slates for weathering the pipework through the roof tiles looks a lot neater than the commercially available types.

Hi i will post an image when time allows. However the items we make differ i tend to go with what the plumber wants. Of late there seem to be a S/Steel to male 22 mm flex connections used to connect to panels and terminate in the roof space. The reason behind the post is to keep informed of new trends, nothing sinister. You will be in a position to share any feed back that's posted. Good Luck

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back