where can i buy a shower tray 760mm x 650mm tried evereywher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

i have a praticularly small bathroom and i need a shower tray 760mm x 650mm the standard small size is 760 x 760. however a couple of my friends have flats with the same design as mine and they already had this awkward size of shower tray when they moved in so i know someone is selling them i've asked many plumbers and checked every website i can think of to no avail. Can anyone please point me in the right direction.

col

Sponsored Links
i hear what your saying but one of the trays i have seen fitted 760 x 650 was fitted by the council so defo wont have been custom made the other one of my friends says the guy he bought the house of done the whole bathroom for £1000 so they are available at reasonable prices somewhere

col

Sponsored Links
i hear what your saying but one of the trays i have seen fitted 760 x 650 was fitted by the council so defo wont have been custom made the other one of my friends says the guy he bought the house of done the whole bathroom for £1000 so they are available at reasonable prices somewhere

col

Contact the guy who did it and ask him where he got it then...

Yeah I bet he did...he got the bill through the post for two bespoke 760×650 shower trays and decided he was better off to leave the country :LOL::LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back