Where can I buy heated and coated triple glazed patio doors?

I'd be very interested to know the heat output in kW of these heated doors. I suppose they are electrically heated?

How much of the heat goes into the room, and how much into the garden?

Has anybody seen them in action?

Sponsored Links
I suppose it would have to be on some kind of catarpillar track, unless it has a bush connection to the head.

Bet that lot cost a fortune!

I'm assuming they have a + and - connection? Maybe you could wire them each through both bogey wheels and through the runner but that would mean a 2 piece runner, a + and -

Sponsored Links
suspect there will be a far cheap route to warm a room
i personally think its a low heat system so not suitable for an old not very well insulated building
i would not be surprised if the cost was in the £7.500-15.000 area

please let us know how you enquiries go

zo

do you have any idea of purchase cost, installation cost, running cost?

these embarrassing details don't seem to be mentioned in Grand Insanity, but I will bet you 50p they make the idea impractical.

The woman in the vid obviously had too much money and needed to get rid of some of it.

A wood-clad Portacabin would not be my choice.

http://www.duration.co.uk/brochures/misc/Heated Glass Running Costs.pdf

Its quite funny really in that with all the various FAQ's no one seemed to ask how much these units cost, isn't that strange, it'd be interesting to see how much extra these companies are loading up the cost of a unit seeing as all they're doing is connecting a + & - to the metallic low E coating and using that as the element

Be cheaper to get another radiator and zenon filled replacent units

http://www.duration.co.uk/brochures/misc/Heated%20Glass%20Running%20Costs.pdf

Its quite funny really in that with all the various FAQ's no one seemed to ask how much these units cost, isn't that strange, it'd be interesting to see how much extra these companies are loading up the cost of a unit seeing as all they're doing is connecting a + & - to the metallic low E coating and using that as the element

thats truly amazing they assume gas is 7p a unit and electric is 11p a unit
so they have trawled all the tarrifs to get the most expensive normal gas and cheapest electric and then made out the electric heating is cheaper

so they are lying through there teeth saying electric is cheaper
the average gas is around 30% the cost off electric

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back