Where can I buy.....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
some new elastic rope for a small trampoline?
You know the type with a handrail for the kiddies to hold on to as they bounce.
The frame and mat are in perfect condition but the elasticated rope has frayed and needs renewing.
Any help greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
B&Q do an assortment of different ropes conny but this seems cheap enough: http://www.spares2you.co.uk/Elastic...ce=GoogleBase&utm_content=Elasticated_Cord_5M

Just for your info: Contact Us

Contact Us
Address:
Unit 3 Brookside Business Park,
Brookside Avenue,
Rustington,
West Sussex,
BN16 3LP,
England.

Telephone: 01903 776644

Fax: 01903 776688

Email: [email protected]

A member of our team will contact you as soon as possible and this is normally within 1 working day.

OR, see here for longer lengths: http://www.bungeecord.co.uk/bungeecordblack4mm.htm

Again, for your info: Contact Team-wise
Feel free to contact us about your bungee cord order before you buy .
By email

e address

Click here to open email.
By phone

01670 787 512
By fax

0870 288 9877
By post

Team-wise (Uk) Ltd
Glebefield
Felton
Northumberland
NE65 9HP

Thanks Blas, will look into it a bit later when I get a chance.
cheers mate.

What about nicking a bungeer's, bungee?
When they have jumped and not looking, cut some of at the top, there is usually plenty slack!

Sponsored Links
What about nicking a bungeer's, bungee?
When they have jumped and not looking, cut some of at the top, there is usually plenty slack!
Vee are looking for 'Stupid Boys'! Your name will go on zee list!

Vat is your name?

Don't tell him Prentice!

Ah Prentice!

:LOL: :LOL:

article-1289693-0A35658D000005DC-331_468x348.jpg

No problem conny.

Actually, I just re-read your OP conny. Considering what you're going to use it for I suspect you'll need a heavier duty Bungee. Not sure what diameter the originals are but if you look to the left on the site of the second link I provided ( http://www.bungeecord.co.uk/bungeecordblack4mm.htm ), you'll see that they also sell 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and 8mm. You may well need the 5mm or even 8mm on one of those trampolines. I'm sure you'll work it out.

Measured the diameter with a vernier and its 7mm.
Thanks Blas, haven't had time for a proper look as rain has eased off and I'm about to do some more pointing. ;)

Blas, got the cord from B&Q.
3mtrsx8mm @£1.29=£3.87 and 3 VERY HAPPY G/kids! :LOL:

Thanks mate. ;)

Didn't you know?

Us grandads are the eternal fountain of knowledge and fixer-uppers!
We can answer anything about animals, birds, flowers/trees, clouds and stars.
We can fix ANY broken dollies, prams, bikes, (both kiddies and grown-ups), cars and houses.
And we also go to work to get lots of pennies for nannies and sweeties. :LOL:

Oh, and we tell the bestest sleepy time stories in the whole wide world! :cool:

some new elastic rope for a small trampoline?
You know the type with a handrail for the kiddies to hold on to as they bounce.
The frame and mat are in perfect condition but the elasticated rope has frayed and needs renewing.
Any help greatly appreciated.

I see a lawsuit! Just contact the manufacturer...

When we were kids, we never had tree climbing competitions, who can jump the highest from the climbing frame, knock and run, jump over neighbours fences, cover your kids in cotton wool, nurture them in cotton wool, and never let them see the real world....These kids are the future, they will tell you what old age pensioner home you go to! Let kids be kids! No wonder Cameron up his arse Clegg doesn't say ANYTHING!!!!!!!

OH MY BABY HAS A FAULTY TRAMPOLINE, WHAT TO DO? Let them experience doing something wrong, and injure themselves, or let them learn from it..

Sponsored Links
Back