Where can I find this drill bit?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've been trying to track down one of those drill bits for drilling hexagonal holes.
I had one many years ago but you don't see them much these days, anyone knows who sells them?

Sponsored Links
i was caught out last year i was sold a pentagon bit but unfortunatly they only work in america :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

something to do with american drill ossilating at 60 htz as opposed to our 50 htz :cry:

Sponsored Links
I've been trying to track down one of those drill bits for drilling hexagonal holes.
I had one many years ago but you don't see them much these days, anyone knows who sells them?

Not bad ..Better than the bbc one.

They are pretty widely available on the trade websites such as Screwfix. Dewalt do some good quality ones Part No: 010408

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back