where can i get an in-line interceptor trap to catch hair?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am looking for an interceptor trap to install in a hair salon to catch all the crud in the waste pipe from the basins. reason being that there is a saniflow waste pump on the end of the pipe and it keeps getting jammed with hair.

had a look in the BES catalogue and could not see anything. i need something to put on a 50mm (or 42mm) waste pipe that will trap hairs before they end up in the saniflow. trap has to be fairly easy to clean.

putting traps on the basins not an option as they are island units that drain straight down into the floor. i only have access to the common waste pipe that they all flow into.

any ideas? cheers

Sponsored Links
Try a swept tee with a short piece of pipe and an unscrewable stop end. Fit it so it points downwards after the last basin

Sponsored Links
Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a long straight wigs and it is perfect.

I just wear the wife's wig & dress when she's not at home.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back