Where I can get Gala cistern flush mechanism spares please?

now where getting some where.
go to travis perkins or city plumbing part of travis perkins they are stockists for roca

if i remember it has the grey seal at the bottom of the flush valve.

Sponsored Links
Yes, it has a grey seal. Have ordered the Roca one mentioned above from Lunns now that i know that Roca, not Gala, was what i should have been looking for.
Thanks for your help Seco.

roca flush valves are always letting by
useally after about 2 yrs of install.

Dear all,

I read this from a google search and I have the same problem however I now know the flush valve I have. It is a Pacific Lisbon 2" Push Button Flush Valve
pacificflushvalve.jpg

and it is leaking.

I am almost about to buy a replacement that is about £50 however I am not sure if the leak is due to the valve system or just the seal. I think it is the seal and if so, where can I get a replacement seal for this particular flush valve.

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
The guy from Lunns said that with mine you can just buy the diaphragm (seal) separately so you may be able to do that. Give them a ring and see if they can get them.

Alternatively, as a short term fix, he suggested removing the seal/diaphragm, turning it upside down and refitting it ...reversed if you like.

Be aware with Lunns at the moment, although they state a 5-7 delivery period, I'm 9 days down the line and still not received what I ordered. The poor guy there says that they are inundated with orders due to the impending postal strike, literally hundreds to process. Mine was somewhere way down in the queue. not even processed let alone sent, even after nine days, but he said he would try to move it up and get it despatched.

Try the above.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back