Where to buy 3/4" BSP quarter turn ceramic tap glands?

Sponsored Links
There are some on Amazon, but I don't know if they will be correct?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cartridges-Quarter-teeth-Supplied-screws/dp/B07NQN64MK
Thank you, but I tend to use Amazon/eBay as a last resort (except for things "Dispatched from and sold by Amazon", of which there appear to be none for this product), as I don't trust the quality. I'm mostly interested in why the big retailers aren't stocking this - is it that 3/4" is very uncommon (even though it's the standard for bath taps?) or are people using some kind of adapter with 1/2" glands?

Sponsored Links
Thank you, but I tend to use Amazon/eBay as a last resort (except for things "Dispatched from and sold by Amazon", of which there appear to be none for this product), as I don't trust the quality. I'm mostly interested in why the big retailers aren't stocking this - is it that 3/4" is very uncommon (even though it's the standard for bath taps?) or are people using some kind of adapter with 1/2" glands?

Although bath taps (I don't actually know how prevalent this is for showers) are 3/4" inch, they are very commonly 1/2" glands inside! Have you actually removed the glands to check?.

Regarding the question of quality, I wouldn't worry about the source. Most plumbing materials are poor anyway - especially if you are not buying from the original manufacturer. Having looked at that link, you are probably more likely to be successful there than with merchants or DIY shops

Old thread I know but I'm having the same problem.
All stores sell 1/2", but WHY NOT 3/4"?
Doesn't add up

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back