Where to buy UPVC back doors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking to replace the back door to my garage with a cheap UPVC door similar to the one in the link below. I tried ringing the company several times but get no reply and it diverts to an orange answer phone - slightly strange for an 0800 number?!?!

Does anybody know of any cheap suppliers?

I want made to measure and will fit myself.

Not after top quality as it won't be used very often.

http://www.justdoorsuk.com/upvc_back_door_detail.asp?ID=302

Thanks

Sponsored Links
"I tried ringing the company several times but get no reply and it diverts to an orange answer phone - slightly strange for an 0800 number?!?!"

Hmm not really, they are obviously still closed till the new year and have diverted the landline to the MD's mobile.

That is a very basic door design so wont be dear from anywhere really, more so because your not after top quality either, £240 is about right really for retail but to the trade its probably a £120 door

"Hmm not really, they are obviously still closed till the new year and have diverted the landline to the MD's mobile.

That is a very basic door design so wont be dear from anywhere really, more so because your not after top quality either, £240 is about right really for retail but to the trade its probably a £120 door

Fair point re the 0800 number - hasdn't thought of it like that.

I can't find anywhere that has a similar door for a similar price, the others are at least another £100.

Is it a standard size?

If you want cheap and cheerful try B&Qs not the best in the world but does the job.

Sponsored Links
"I tried ringing the company several times but get no reply and it diverts to an orange answer phone - slightly strange for an 0800 number?!?!"

Hmm not really, they are obviously still closed till the new year and have diverted the landline to the MD's mobile.

I got a call first thing this morning!!!

Is it a standard size?

If you want cheap and cheerful try B&Qs not the best in the world but does the job.

Its smaller but thanks for the idea.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back