Where to get pads for this flooring system

Reaction score
Country
Spain
We have a problem - Our ground floor comprisies t&g chipboard nailed to 75x50mm regularised softwood timbers laid "flat" ie as 75 wide x 50mm high on plastic "pads" laid loose on concrete oversite bed - does anyone know the name of this system/manufacturer of the pads etc etc., i.e. so we can get their "specs/detailing requirements" and spares?

We want to run a stud partition across the Utility but need the "manufacturer" of the flooring system so I can get their details as there needs to be some form of support/damp proofing between the concrete oversite and the underside of the chipboard on which the partition floor plate runs. Any help/information much appreciated.

In a similar vein, there are some areas with insulation and/or 1000g polythen dp memrane but not others!!! - suggesting the original installation was a "bodge" [i.e. should all areas be covered with same? and is the polythene a dp membrane on the concrete oversite or is it a vapour barrier under the chipboard?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back