Where's my thanks gone?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Admin,

Just looked at my profile and saw that I have been thanked twice in the last hour, however, only one of them has registered on my tally. One of them came in the GD forum and I have noticed in the past that some haven't counted when made there. I suppose someone could have cancelled their thanks at the same time, but, as I have noticed it before, it would seem to be too much of a coincidence for it to happen more than once.

Is it the case that thank-yous don't count when they are made in GD or is there some fault somewhere?

I'd like to think that when I thank someone it is always counted.

Cheers,
mrH :confused:

Sponsored Links
Is it the case that thank-yous don't count when they are made in GD or is there some fault somewhere?
No they don't count when in the GD Forum, they used to but it wasn't fair to the people who only earned thanks from the rest of the DIY section yet were'nt thanked hundreds of times for their bigoted or racist views that may have gained them thanks in the GD forum. I'm not saying you're bigoted or racist by the way.

Cheers FMT, I thought it might be something like that. I'm unsure now as to whether or not a thank-you for your post will work in this part of the forum!!

Only one way to find out...

Aha, it did!!

Thanks again. :)

Sponsored Links
Back