Where's roughcaster these days?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
He breezes in as his usual cheery self and then he's gone again. Let's hope he's just inundated with work.

Sponsored Links
Noticed that as well Joe! young roughcaster seems to have went missing as well.
I sent him a pm, hopefully he is busy as you say.

Sponsored Links
Still no sign of Roughcaster :(

Anyone else heard from him? Roy c, Micilin?

Last I heard off him was a pm in October...there are a few people being a bit quiet on the forum lately I am doing my bedroom up and I just pop on now and again, I am having trouble loading photos on my albums so my mate is trying to sort it for me (it is my computor that's to blame) so he is going to put more memory on it to see if that helps...

Hiya Guys,,, thanks for asking after us. You're right, I haven't been on here for a few weeks, but it's good to be back. My daughter, son in law and grandaughter moved house a few weeks ago, and me, along with the wife have been doing our bit, plus, i've been giving my son and his family a hand with their bathroom renovation. Young Rough and his sister even helped out too,, good kids. ;) Hope everyone on here is fit and well, and to Stevethespreader, i'll get your box of shortbread i promised to send you, put in the post this week.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back