Which boiler do I have

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
I am looking to replace my ch / hw programmer, while looking at the Honeywell diagrams for replacement programmers there is a note regarding wiring methods if the boiler has pump over-run,, how would I find this out. I've looked at my boiler but it just says warmflow. It has a riello rdb burner but can't find any other info.

I am having problems with my hw/ch system as the pump continues to run for hours some times, I believe my system is an s plan as there are 2x 2port valves next to the hw storage tank and the pump is also located there.

There maybe a problem with one of my valves keeping the pump running but I definitely have a problem with the controller because it will only work without the battery in the back of it!!

My system is a sealed type and the boiler has a plate on it that says its suitable for this system.

Any advice would be appreciated...

Thankyou.

Sponsored Links
Generally speaking oil boilers don't have a pump overrun so you don't need to worry about that

Great thanks, I suppose any 2 channel programmer will do !

Mine is a Honeywell st7100..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back