which boiler for megaflo?

fpa

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am buying a house and have the option to choose the boiler. The house has 4 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms and underfloor heating on the ground floor and will use a megaflow cylinder.

The developer was going to use a Potterton Promax SL, is this any good and if not which model would you recommend?

Thanks for any help!

Sponsored Links
If you have the choice I personally would not have a Promax. I'd go with a Vaillant Ecotec Plus or if the developer is going with the slimline version of the Promax for space reasons the Remeha Avanta plus. What size boiler are they saying you'll need?

If you have the choice I personally would not have a Promax. I'd go with a Vaillant Ecotec Plus or if the developer is going with the slimline version of the Promax for space reasons the Remeha Avanta plus. What size boiler are they saying you'll need?

Thanks for the reply, don't know the size yet but space shouldn't be an issue as it will be in the garage.

Make sure the developer measures your flowrate and pressure for the Megaflow

Sponsored Links
well it turns out that the heat cylinder is a Range Tribune (250litres) and I can either have:

Potterton Promax SL 24

or the Vaillant EcoTec Plus 428e

Any suggestions?

Atmos Inter system He 26.
Very simple, easy to work on.
I would put one in my house tomorrow should the need arise.

OP you have the choice of Potterton Prolapse or Vaillant Ecotec
I would go for the Vaillant Ecotec (I'm a Service engineer by the way) ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back