Which Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am in the process of renovating a large mansion flat that will finish up as 4 bed rooms/3bath rooms/large kitchen diner/large lounge and a utility room.

I plan to run the hot water via a vented system with a tank in the loft to a 200 ltr cylinder and a vent back to the loft, but want to run the central heating as a sealed sytem from a mains feed.

I am looking for the best conventional (not condensing) system boiler betweek 28 kw/h and 24 kw/h (80,000 - 100,000 btu).

Any advice or sugesstions would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Yea latest model now comes with chimney sweep mode, press the button with the symbol of a chimney sweep with a brush up his arrsse so as to test the CO/CO2 % it doesn't do anything but looks impressive to the customer, you can also plug your laptop into a dummy plug and play games, again doesn't do anything but looks good to the customer and easier to jusitfy the £1200.00 price tag just for the mechanicl plugin programmer.

Sponsored Links
No just reading the downloaded instructions for quoting purposes, might not bother as it looks totally over the top, I mean it only has to heat the friggin water not fly us to the moon and back, also the bloke is a bit of an arrssehole and already wasted me a load of time before xmas having a combi quote and numerous phone calls now wants a new quote for a standard condenser instead and wants to supply his own boiler, not sure If I am going to bother unless he stumps up £65.00 for a second quote, one free quote with a 2 hour survey but another and supply his own boiler !!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back