Which Combi Boiler??

Dear Bobby or Dan
Not sure from your post as you post under both names, if you read my earlier post I said that most install only engineers are not the best to ask for advice about reliability of said boiler and stated that if you could find a company that would install and maintain the same boiler then that would be the best bet, I never recommended any manufacturer Im not on here to argue with you or anyone else , merely to give un biased proffessionall oppions to those who ask for them

Sponsored Links
I have never done this before and hope I never do it again although I have been tempted but someone on this post needs to have a long look at theirselves, there are some really good people that give excellent advice on here and that shouldnt be spoiled by arseholes that havent got a clue what they are talking about, this is a site for professionalls to help out customers seeking help , not a site for your ego

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back