WHICH MAKE OF COMBI WOULD YOU BUY

thanks to all of you for your suggestions.have just been quoted £362+vat to buy the heat exchanger' have just replaced the hws temp sensor as the terminal snapped, that was £40.00 quid, the safety valve is now playing up, so I am going to give up on the old Boiler.
just ordered a Worcester 28i junior c/w digital programmer.
please be honest have I ordered a good or bad one?

Sponsored Links
ok thanks for the tip, maybe I will call the plumbers merchant in the morning and see if he can upgrade at a sensible price!!

changed it to the Worcester Bosch 37 CDi, what do you all think,
Honest answers please chaps.
Paul.

Sponsored Links
I think I'm bored now. You've changed your mind once already and messed your supplier around.

Just get it fitted.

Simon,reading some of your earlier posts it may be worth you considering
a couse in getting your communication skills up to scratch as you are bloody rude.
you may be a great Engineer with certificates coming out of your arse,but due to your manner I would not let you within 10Metres of the front gate.
Rant over.
Paul.

I am bored with your post and you have already messed your supplier around. So that was just a honest view.

Perhaps I was a little rude suggesting you get on with it. By all means take as much time as you want.

lawrance,
I don,t know of any upgradeas that are required, there are pipe and flue mods to be made and I will ditch the hard wired room stat for the digital programmer and digi stat.
thanks
Paul.

Not many installers will install a boiler supplied by you, unless you already had one before the purchase?

Too true; but I didn't like to say anything because I'm already barred.

due to your manner I would not let you within 10Metres of the front gate

I would not let you within 10Metres of the front gate.

In which case I fear that unless you learn to see past an installers personality, then you well may find your boiler installed by a jolly nice chap who hasn't got a clue

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back