which new mira shower to buy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi,would be grateful for advice.i am looking to replace my trevitherm shower have had excellent use of it for 13 years but have decided to replace shower cubicle so think its time to replace it.
i am looking at mira excel or mira discovery,there is quite a difference in price so wondered it anyone has an opinion on either of these. thanks

Sponsored Links
have trawled the local shops cant find stockists of these mira showers so if i go ahead and buy it will be by ordering it.
would appreciate if anyone can explain to me the following.
excel has 4.8 litre flow rate so i guess this is more economical than the discovery 10 litre flow rate, does this mean the excel is not as powerful a shower when in use?
discovery says concentric flow the excel says seperate flow. i havnt a clue what this means either, i would be grateful for any advice please.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back