Which wall mounted bath filler out of these?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all. I'm stuck on choosing single lever wall mounted bath taps. I decided to have them wall mounted in the middle and above the side of the bath as I think it's a much nicer and cleaner look. I've already received my bristan thermostatic shower mixer, a fixed panel shower screen, and my bath arrives monday from the bathstore. Just need to order my bath taps, and fast. :p

I'm going for a look where all items have pretty much 90 degree angles, I don't particularly like rounded shapes. The toilet is a Fabian from B&Q, it's as good as square shaped. The bath, the Pool acrylic 1700 x 700, has a rectangular usable area. the shower screen has completely straight horizontal and vertical edges, the wash basin is rectangular,.. you get the picture.

I know people say spend £300 on taps, but I'm so overbudget at the moment with all the work on my flat, I'm going for mid range. Also, the bath filler won't be used that much since I only take showers these days. So out of these two, which to go for? I much prefer the look of the Moods Lazio as it's more angular and just looks awesome to me, but, the tap is a pull out and then turn, whereas the other one, the ultra helix, would presumably be nicer to operate, a simple left and right stalk lever. What do you reckon to either of these? Thanks for any help!

MOODS LAZIO WALL MOUNTED BATH FILLER £142.80
http://www.showermania.co.uk/moods-lazio-wall-mounted-bath-filler

HOME OFF ULTRA HELIX SINGLE LEVER £99.75
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Home-of-U...Bathroom_Mats_Rugs&hash=item2ec31ec910&_uhb=1

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
Don;t suppose you fancy something like this? Have seen even slimmer ones which are just like an overflow cowl and the mixer taps could be placed elsewhere entirely.

Edit: In fact something like this

Don;t suppose you fancy something like this? Have seen even slimmer ones which are just like an overflow cowl and the mixer taps could be placed elsewhere entirely.

Edit: In fact something like this

Are you having a laugh? £600?? I said £300 was too much in my opening post, let alone 600 :D

Sponsored Links
Well, since you ask, I like one more than the other. ;)

You're not very helpful really are you? :D While the first link you posted is quite a tidy unit, perhaps you missed the bit in the title of my thread that says 'wall mounted'.

Anyway, I just bought the HOME OFF ULTRA HELIX SINGLE LEVER £99.75.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back