Whirlpool ADG6340

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I'm after a bit of advice regarding our built in dishwasher.

Whirlpool
ADG6340 AV
Service: 8542 332 15720
Ser: 33 0308 006143

It's been acting up. When switching on I select a mode, usually 50 degrees. The machine kicks off. After a minute or so it seems to pulse. With the power on light and temp light flashing. I've counted about 18 times. It's like someone is turning it off / on.

Once its stopped flashing it picks up and runs ok. It will then do its thing for a while before stopping halfway though. Sometimes I've opened the door and I see water in the bottom. Upon closing the door it kicks off again straight away. If I don't open it will eventually pick-up itself and finish.

Recently however it seems to do the flashing thing again towards the end of the cycle.

The machine still works and washes ok so I'm at a loss to know what to do. I'm reluctant to get someone out and me pay them £200 when I could replace the machine. But if its a quick simple fix then I'm all for it.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back