Dishwasher Whirlpool DWF B10 NOT WORKING!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, we have a Whirlpool Dishwasher, model DWF B10, we have had it for two years..and now it has stopped working, the problem first started when the water refused to drain away, we tried to restart the machine but it just stopped, I drained the water out by hand and again tried to start the machine. When I re-set the machine and closed the door nothing happened (the machine used to start straight away), after a minute the machine sounds like it's trying!! to fill, but not the usual whirring sound that it used to make.... then after a few minutes it starts beeping continuously until I open the door, The green light by the start button flashes eleven times, and the light by what looks like the shower head is lit up, the red light is on by the 'S' shaped arrows....... Any clues!!!!

Ally and Charlie :confused:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back