Whirlpool ADP5540/1 AL dishwasher problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, i've checked previous posts but haven't found the answer yet. My Whirlpool dishwasher model ADP5540/1 AL is causing problems. I do not get any error flashes on the LED and the dishwasher seems to complete a cycle. It appears to me that little or no water is not going to the spinning arms as the majority of the tablet is left after the cycle and the machine walls are fairly drier than normal. I've removed and cleaned the arms and filter at the bottom. Is there anything else I should try cleaning or a solution to this problem. I have also had an on going issue for some months where the dishwasher would make an unusual noise mid-washing cycle. I would have to open the door and the plastic hose, which feeds the spinning arms, would need to be pushed down slightly and clicked into place. The cycle would then continue and finish as normal. Any help would be appreciated and sorry for the essay.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back