Whirlpool Bath Help

Be aware that if you have a Combi boiler you cant have a fill system via the jets it has to be taps

Sponsored Links
Be aware that if you have a Combi boiler you cant have a fill system via the jets it has to be taps

The manu actually recommends that a combi or unvented is used with the aquafil @ a min of 1.5bar. Not having fitted a fill via the jets system (aquafil), I can't personally attest to that though, nor with a direct connection without the aquafil.

Definitely can't be used with a LP system though.

@Madrab I worked for a manu and was called to a problem with the HW and when the jet fill was about half full the boiler sensed the slower flow due to the pressure of the water in the bath reducing the flow rate and it confused the boiler, it was a huge bath though and when I checked the manu instructions it stated that a combi could not be used , you have a lot more experience in these than me though mate that was the one and only time I have come across a bottom filler

Sponsored Links
That's a fair shout @ianmcd (y) Given they now specify a minimum 1.5bar now though I would think that should ensure that any back pressure from the water volume shouldn't interrupt the flow from the boiler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back