Whirlpool Dishwasher ADP 952/1WHM Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a problem in a Whirlpool dishwasher and i search the net trying to find an answer to it and it seems to me that i'm in the right place to ask for some advice.

Sorry about my English, but it is not my first language. I'm Portuguese. I have some knowledge in electricity and electronics because my line of work is air conditioning.

First thing i saw when i opened the bottom of the washer was a problem in the main electronic board. It seems like a surge or a short happens in the input power of that board, it was easy to see that because the pcb was clearly affected. I'd replaced it with a new one correct connecting all the wires, push the start knob and...nothing happens...

Behaves exactly like before with the busted board. Nothing happens. Only the lights of the program selector shine. The lights on the other board, the one where we can select delayed start etc doesn't shine either, so i though " well, maybe this small board where's the problem is and affected the main one".
I bought this second board, plugged everything, push the start knob and...nothing.

Now i spend almost 200,00 € in these boards..........and i'm stuck. I'd measured all the coils had tried the motor and the water discharge pump and everything looks ok.
Please can somebody tells me what i can do more about this washer?
The wife screaming, the amount of dishes is big............oh man i'm tired.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back