Whirlpool dishwasher adp4508

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a whirlpool dishwasher ADP 4508, it is stuck mid cycle and won't drain. I have read other post and the green light flashs 4 times (error code?) pauses then repeats.

Sleepyhead appears to be the guru of dishwashers, if you're reading this I'd appreciate any help!!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Its been over 2 years since Sleepyhead last posted, so I guess you're stuck with us mere mortals. Whirlpool F4 issues have been discussed many, many times on the forum already, please read the following (courtesy Sleepyhead) //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=146582 Or use the search function & type in Whirlpool F4/4 flashes. If anything is unclear post again on the same thread.

Thanks zipper, only just found this forum but thanks a mil for the speedy reply and assist. Will try this out and post an update so everyones not in suspense!!
Thanks again

Hi Zipper,

Got at that today (away for the weekend) and sure enough a piece of glass was in the impleller .propeller in the pump. Took it out and all appear to be well for about 30 seconds. Now its flashing 5 times not 4. Any ideas?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Zipper,

forget it!! I'm an idiot. Wife spotted that I hadn't turned the water back on - rookie mistake. (Well, I am a rookie!)

Thanks again

Good job:cool:
Don't worry...I do this stuff for a living & still manage to forget the simple things sometimes :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back