Whirlpool Dishwasher DWF B10

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our dishwasher has been working fine since fitting last year but recently we have been getting a chalky film left on our plates etc and the cutlery is not quite as clean as it could be.

I have cleaned all the filters and the rotating arms. I topped up the rinse aid and the salt. Although these two things do have electronic indicators to say when refills are needed and they were not lit in fact it was the first time I have topped up the salt. We have not changed the way we load it or anything and now I am perplexed!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Has anyone got anymore suggestions?

Sponsored Links
We have not changed detergent but the packaging has changed so I guess the recipe could have changed. I will try a branded one and see if that makes a diiference - I have just found out the call out fee is £72.50 so am willing to try anything before I call an engineer! Thanks for your reply :!:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back