Whirlpool dishwasher DWH B10 Drainage fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I have a whirlpool DWH B10 dishwasher with a 4 flash drainage fault .The drain pump is working fine as when i run the test cycle i can hear the water go to the sink .I have checked the pulse wheel and i am getting pulses at the plug .I was wondering whether there is a water sensor i have missed but all i can see is what looks like a temperature probe.

Any ideas?Getting desparate ,i am not used to doing washing up ;)

Mike.

Sponsored Links
Thanks i will take another look at that .I did test the contacts outside the machine but i will test with it installed .I was expecting to find a water sensor rather than a pressure switch .

Mike.

Sponsored Links
These pressure switches often get blocked by bits of sticky labels/fat/residue etc & the diaphragm doesn't switch properly. When it does this the machine "thinks" there is still water inside, thereby causing an F4 error. After cleaning carefully poke a cable tie or something blunt through the grill & check if it switches properly with your multimeter. Be careful not to puncture the diaphragm ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back