1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

White Matt Emulsion Paint

Discussion in 'Decorating and Painting' started by CHarr, 2 Sep 2013.

1. CHarr

CHarr

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    We're painting the whole house in brilliant white (for now) and I've tried various brands of paint, looking for decent covering power and a decent finish. I've eliminated the budget ranges, and have been disappointed with standard ranges, and I'm still looking for a decent product.

The latest to try was wickes' Trade Flat White: on opening, it had a layer of thin yellow liquid on the surface needing stirring in, and seems to have the covering power of thin tissue paper. The only one I have found that seems to have anything in it besides flour and water is Dulux Trade Vinyl - but it is SO expensive I can't really afford it for the whole house.

Any recommendations?

2. Sponsored Links
  3. dcdec

dcdec

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Johnstones covaplus, around £35 for ten litres

4. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local