White wood grain effect cladding-where from

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My sister is getting a kitchen done in white wood grain effect in a satin finish and she asked me where she could get white wood grain effect cladding for the ceiling to match, I have been looking everywhere and cant find any....anyone got any ideas..plastic is a no-no

Sponsored Links
Eternit weatherboarding is pretty good, order it through a merchant I'd guess. Not sure what it'd look like on a ceiling though what's wrong with good ol fashioned plaster and paint? I dare say they'd send you a sample if you rang them, probably best to say its for exterior cladding or they might think you weren't serious. http://www.marleyeternit.co.uk/Cladding/Cedral-Weatherboard.aspx

Agree with Freddie , cladding on the ceiling will look a bit Tacky [in my opinion] but if you must it may result in brown staining as condensation is more likely on the ceiling and the static of a plastic ceiling will attract the dust.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back