Who is on your list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I wouldn't dream of ignoring "anyone" on here,,, honestly,,,, never will either.
Some people are happy to dish out a load of nonsense but haven't the character to have their positions questions. Shame on them indeed - maybe they need to consider whether a grown-up forum is really the right place for them.

In the current case, I've know the op for a while and he's not indicated any major disagreement with any of my posts, except for one in which we defend our retrospective positions by quoting different parts of the same text, drawing different conclusions. For that reason, I'm on his ignore list.

Very odd, very immature and very worrying.

Sponsored Links
Ive read that topic. When your compromised (apologise for the spelling) you either behave in a mature way or.... hit the 'get out of jail free button'.

From what I know of you that list is in complete reverse order! :LOL:

not sure i should've bothered posting on this thread.... there'll be tumbleweeds drifting across my screen for days now....

if there is anyone who can read this.... i don't have anyone on ignore either... although there are many suitable candidates - but i like to read the insults about me.. (keep 'em coming G-Rant ).
But i occasionally read a quoted comment that doesn't seem to appear anywhere in the thread... is that someone who has me on ignore?

In the current case, I've know the op for a while and he's not indicated any major disagreement with any of my posts, except for one in which we defend our retrospective positions by quoting different parts of the same text, drawing different conclusions. For that reason, I'm on his ignore list.

Very odd, very immature and very worrying.

Then why did you thank him on the original post? :confused:

it seems sad that some people have a greivance.. whatever it is...

and to personally insult... well just proves how desperate and sad they are...

Hmm, recent 'discussion' between us on a recent post brings to mind the words; scouser, giro, tar and same brush. :evil:

In Forum Information I asked whether there was any way in which it could be flagged up which posters had me on ignore, to possibly save time responding to someone who may never view the reply. Within an hour or so, and purely by coincidence :rolleyes: since JML502 has me on ignore( :confused: ), this post was started .

Thus we who are on JML's ignore should surely thank him for his assistance with this matter :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I don't have anyone on ignore, and never will for more than a few seconds to get a screen capture of an ignore.

not sure i should've bothered posting on this thread.... there'll be tumbleweeds drifting across my screen for days now....

if there is anyone who can read this.... i don't have anyone on ignore either... although there are many suitable candidates - but i like to read the insults about me.. (keep 'em coming G-Rant ).
But i occasionally read a quoted comment that doesn't seem to appear anywhere in the thread... is that someone who has me on ignore?

how sad that you worry about me....

in fact... very sad.. what a shame....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back