who's nicking the post

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
why do people nick your thread then get iit locked is it because they are on the ignore list , :confused:
i.e what do GPS do for me locked, :eek: .stopped it now get your own post locked :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
its just the same as anything, you start a conversation and then someone makes a wise crack then it goes off at a tangent, then someone makes abusive comments and then it gets locked or deleted.

why not remove the offening remark or pundit and let the post stay open over to u mods :confused:

Should be allowed to mod your own threads

Sponsored Links
See also no opinion aloud the mods will soon sort it out an censor it.

Hi Team

I would like to put my two pence worth in.

Firstly I think being a mod is a thankless job and the majority do a fantastic job and I would not do it for all tea in China. But some mod’s are jobworth’s and take there little power a little to far and give the rest a bad name.

When looking down the threads I have noticed that the members who are mod’s don’t show they are by having the word moderator next to there user name this I find strange as most other forums do. I also notice the there isn’t a moderator list can any one tell me why not to the above two points.

And would not the moderators be given more respect by the common underling’s of the forum if they would stand up and be counted by displaying they are a mod?

Also would it be only right and proper i.e. showing respect for the underlings if a thread is locked or deleted by a moderator then that moderator should stand by his or her conviction by having there username on the thread in question and the reason for locking or deleting the offending thread. I for one would have more respect for that moderator than for one who can only hide behind the secrete society of moderators and not put there heads above the parapet.

So all you moderators out there how about standing up and be counted ?

Finally; My very first two posts I asked if my signature and profile broke the forum rules and guide lines fully expecting a mod to say no but if you change this to that then it will be fine but at the time posting this I have not heard a dickie bird from who I would be able to identify as a moderator so still don’t know if I have broken any rules or guidelines.

Sponsored Links
Back