superspark got his way ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
why lock a thread because the above forum member asked for it to be locked
Wrong, the topic is locked because the name callings & verbal abuse has started, where will it all end?

who the f*** is he ? MOD your a bigger idiot than i thought you where
It's me and I'm not an idiot

i get called racist and much worse yet i dont call to lock threads this is a rant of a losing poster
That's your choice

I WILL KEEP SAYING WHAT I SAY
Providing you keep to the forum rules

because i speak the truth
That's your opinion

superspark your a nonce
Not very nice is it? You got the name wrong anyway

:cool: :cool:

Sponsored Links
In [url]//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=287946#287946[/url] Moderator said:
This topic now locked,
What's the point? Slogger, SR-Joe90, Bob Dole et al will just start up again with their hate-filled and bigoted ranting, and so it will continue until you have the sense and the decency to realise that freedom of speech does not include freedom to incite religious or racial hatred, or to glorify and advocate illegal violence, and just delete all their posts that are like that.

securespark
I hope your happy with yourself ....lol
we had the loonies on one Fred now you have spat youre dummy out an had that Fred shut ,now they can spread ,Yikes
CHEERS
IF YOU DONT LIKE A FRED IGNORE IT ...OK ;)

I think we should treat these guys with the humour they deserve/NEED ,
an that goes for the loony muslim hate mongers we see in the news too..

an NO I dont support slogger , an his ilk here but I support Free Speech ,

Can we all remember that when you start name calling an swearing in all posts ...you have lost the arguement ...

btw
I really HOPE that Fred closure was due to the mods here seeing it just ending in name calling/rubbish posts ....an not due too any members here asking for it to be shut ?????????

I have had many rubbish posts deleted an censcored....lol..lol...lol thank God ,lol

Mods here do a very good job,THANKS ;)
...but sometimes certain things/Freds need an end ..try posting your comments at many other forums an get banned in seconds , lol

*moz gets down off soapbox an goes in kitchen for them stellas *YEEEHAAAaa..lol

It's not supersparks getting his way but common decency.

Sponsored Links
kendor said:

It's not supersparks getting his way!

It's not even securespark getting his way!

This is not the first time Mods have locked a thread with your choice offerings in it, so don't blame this one on me!

Come to think of it, you like blaming everyone else, don't you?

Don't you think the Mods would have locked it anyway?

Like my little motoring analogy, some people here think they have the right to say what they like, while the majority, who, while they may have a certain viewpoint, don't bore everyone else with it. And worse. Like inciting hatred and violence.

You told me to grow up, Slogger. I suggest you do the same, and until you can, keep your vile views to yourself.

securespark said:
kendor said:

It's not supersparks getting his way!

It's not even securespark getting his way!

The name wasn't the important bit (don't take wrong way) but the reason why.

THIS LOAD OF EGOs ,,******* is deleted ..an remember to swear an be "smart" dont make you good ..

Moz said:
Can we all remember that when you start name calling an swearing in all posts ...you have lost the arguement ...

I guess this is aimed at Slogger, who does a lot of this?

securespark said:
Moz said:

I guess this is aimed at Slogger, who does a lot of this?
*******************************************************:cool:

Sponsored Links
Back