Anyone else got a PM from treytrey saying BAS has left? - Genuine or Hoax?

I think his posts satisfied his needs rather than the needs of the OP's . Plenty of others here with equal knowledge but with the ability to pass it on in a friendly and constructive manner.

Sponsored Links
Misunderstood? Like Hitler, Pol Pot, Mugabe, Hussain you mean.
Unfair comparisons, BAS was never a dictator, he never actually closed down a shed in the way Hitler, Pol Pot, Mugabe, Hussain and other dictators enforced their opinions by erasing people, organisations and societies they objected to.

Misunderstood? Like Hitler, Pol Pot, Mugabe, Hussain you mean.
Unfair comparisons, BAS was never a dictator, he never actually closed down a shed in the way Hitler, Pol Pot, Mugabe, Hussain and other dictators enforced their opinions by erasing people, organisations and societies they objected to.

You don't think that those deranged individuals lacked people and common social skills but and tried to forcefully get their point across and then put down as insignificant anyone else's point of view then? That sounds awfully familiar to me.

I would also put money on Mugabe having more plumbing knowledge than Full-of-shiite every had.

He'll resurface under a new name. He needs this forum to make him feel important.

Sponsored Links
You don't think that those deranged individuals lacked people and common social skills

In the case of Hitler.... he did have personal skills and was seen by the general public as very charismatic in the years before the war. Many of his problems came from him not recognising the ulterior motives in those who loyally supported him and used him and his charisma to achieve thie own aims. That said Hitler did have some very unpleasant desires and opinions about non aryan people. Would he have developed those to the extent he did if his supportors had not convinced him to become ruthless about achieving them ? People who grew up during the Hitler era are ( were ) divided on that. Some believed he was manipulated by the more radical Nazis

Back