A Shared Bit Of News From A Dear Friend

She has a right to return to the marital home.

he needs to keep the dialogue open and negotiate a settlement otherwise the vultures will empty both their pockets.

Sponsored Links
She has a right to return to the marital home.

he needs to keep the dialogue open and negotiate a settlement otherwise the vultures will empty both their pockets.

Apols, he knows that and won't stop her collecting her stuff etc but I never thought of that and will mention it to hi, IE if she gets kicked out by lover she may insist on coming back so he must speed up everything, that is if he wants to.

Thinking back, about half of the cheats that left their OH often returned home with their tail between their legs.

The cheat will almost always blame the OH for spending too much time at work, carrying out their hobby, not giving them time.
Cheats will swear on their mothers grave they are not cheating and that it is you that has the problem of trust whilst all along they are making fool out of you. In the old days most women did not work nor was there the internet, or mobile phone nor did most women have their own car - these days its all there and often starts with sex in the car as in most hatchbacks the seats fold down safer than using a hotel they think. It hurts when one finds out and you think about what you was doing that weekend, morning out in the gaarden cutting the grass, cooking your own breakfast, your hobby whilst all along you OH would not leave so-called work as they were having it off. It's true that some people never find out or some know in the back of their minds but too fearful to know the truth.

I fear my OH cheating as I've been cheated on as has one of our children and couple of my other family, it hurts it the deceit - people should be open and honest and tell their OH the truth but it hardly works like that. At work, many will tell you you are great and often women fall for the charm of work life love/sex rather than the reality of real-life at home.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Back