Members who can't read.

P

paulbrown

It appears we have some members who can't read.

Unfortunately by the time I had typed my reply another thread had been locked.

Toffee Wrote.
well, you did wind me up with your comment, which incidently was not followed by a wink or a smile.
Really toffee???? news to me, have another look at this.
FWL-engineer/big spark was another good debater along with the most disagreeable(to me) but extremely polite Damocles, a very well informed member who I suspected was BAS, (when I posted under another name ;) :LOL: )
Pay particular attentiopn to these ;) :LOL: at the end of the post. There are there when someone is joking!!!

I don't take offence though and do understand it must be difficult for the weaker sex. ;)

Sponsored Links
Had you put your smileys etc at the end of your post only .... then I would have taken them to refer to the whole post.

You chose to put them after specific sentnces Paul.

So it was interpreted differently Mr Smart arse.

You then have to say some members cant read when you specifically mean me!

Oh come on mr brown....

grow up... the man/ woman thing has no place here!!!!!

If I interpreted your post wrongly then I am sorry.
Im telling you how I interpreted it... as ridiculously sexist.

I can do apologies you see.

Yet you cant can you... you still have to resort to form. (like that... as you used it?)

what is the matter Paul... this is cut and thrust!!!!

Or will you have to get all nasty because its a woman toying with you.

You dont have the monopoly on winding people up for a joke!!!

smell the coffee.

Joke with me yes.. dont try to be smart arse derogatory..

I hope you don't take offence, if it's not yours you would be breaking the law, and that means bas would be on your case. ;) :D

and I will be back after I have made the tea and washed the dishes!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

LMAO!!!!

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Just ignore it Toffs, seems they just can't cope without abusing us. They miss us when we're not around though. Must be typical male frustration. Missus won't give it to them so they take out their anger on us :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Note, this is not aimed at all the guys on here, just the certain few...

Toffee & Brightness,

Do what I do, sit on the fence or come and sit on the fence with me ;)

markie.. its funny how posts can be so wrongly interpreted.
The only thing I could think that you meant was my post that referred to Mr Tom cats jewels being taken for dessert!!!

:LOL:

masona said:
Toffee & Brightness,

Do what I do, sit on the fence or come and sit on the fence with me ;)

I'd rather borrow some of your fence and get it sharpened up into stakes to impale people on ... ;) :LOL:

toffee said:
markie.. its funny how posts can be so wrongly interpreted.
The only thing I could think that you meant was my post that referred to Mr Tom cats jewels being taken for dessert!!!

:LOL:

It takes me that long to type, and when i submit there's about 2-3 other post there, :LOL:

Aww bless, are you a one fingered typist who can't find the keys????

My hubby's like that but he's getting better - he can manage one word per two minutes now :LOL:

Brightness said:
Aww bless, are you a one fingered typist who can't find the keys????

My hubby's like that but he's getting better - he can manage one word per two minutes now :LOL:

Yes i'm the one of them :LOL: ( even slower when the remote control go's out on the drink with her mates ) :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back