Getting away with murder

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This won't be what you thought.

This isn't an ar5e kissing thread either ;)

I've just looked in on another forum that i used to be a member of a few years back to find one of the administrators threatening to throw off the forum someone that had been posting there for over three years. His crime? he posted a link to an article about jews.

My personal opinion of the administrator (he's not the site owner) on that site is that he's a proper nut and a very large number of members have said the same. He claims to detest our "Police state" likening them to the Stasi. He frequently raves about us being prevented from exercising our "right" to free speech etc while dictating what can or can't be said with great gusto while freely expressing his own extreme views.

So to the point of this thread.

We have some pretty lively debates here with wide ranging topics. diverse opinions that are pretty much freely expressed with only a very small number of posts removed. Rucks happen on every one of the forums almost daily with some attracting more than others, like the GD for instance. There are a few that openly despise the GD but to honest, i love it :LOL:

So do we get away with murder here?

Sponsored Links
You should try the toy dog forums.

Disagree with a long standing member and they round on you.

They are more vicious than the mutts.......

There is a degree of inconsistency on here as everywhere. Some posters seem to get away with blue murder whilst some seem to get banned for relatively minor offences.

Agree with you on that Daneski, some posters on here are out and out racist/religous/anti-law enforcement, whilst as you say others post a 'mildly' controversial post and suddenly we don't 'see' them anymore.

With reference to the O/P I think, thankfully, that on the whole we have a very liberal bunch of mods on here who allow us to express ourselves but as with all organisations there are one or two zealots. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
what surprises me is that you have to 'alert' a mod (waiting for Joe to wake up..) to racial abusive rantings.... yet if you quote more that 4 quotes... the mods are on you like a shot !!!! :eek:

Yeah yeah yeah (sounded like Henry Cooper there!), whatever (sounded like a young buck there!), never mind all the sucking up to the Mods, how do you actually get away with murder?!?!

Yeah yeah yeah (sounded like Henry Cooper there!), whatever (sounded like a young buck there!), never mind all the sucking up to the Mods, how do you actually get away with murder?!?!

FM, the many ages of blas :LOL: why? you got a victim in mind.

So do we get away with murder here?

No only coppers get away with murder!
In any case the majority of the members on this forum condones murder so banning them would spell the end of GD.

Mr Gus is a bully and a troll. If I was a mod over there I would give him the boot also.

FM, the many ages of blas :LOL: why? you got a victim in mind.
If anybody's listening/watching/reading/.......... No!

If not, there's a few newbies on here I reckon the world wouldn't miss! ;)

Oh your number 1 surely?

(And I'll call you Surely if i want to! :p ) :LOL:

Most of the lunatics ALL seem to have March 2010 joining date.....................Or maybe i'm mistaken and it was just a damn popular month for General Discussion ??????...... :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back