Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Hammond

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Short term vacancy (approx. 2 months) as head of the Conservative party.

Generous pay, very good pension scheme. Central London. Accommodation, company cars, usual perks. Staff canteen, subsidised bar.

A permanent vacancy will arise shortly, but the current temporary job will be a disqualification.

Would suit someone nearing retirement, as this job will destroy your reputation and finish your career forever.

https://www.ft.com/content/d4640e14-4c97-11e7-a3f4-c742b9791d43

Sponsored Links
IMHo amber rudd would be the best choice.

although she has only been in government for ? what 2 years ?

Yvette cooper has had to put her labour leadership ambition on hold (for now :))

dunno if corbyn can afford to lose another election he is getting on a bit

Sponsored Links
The Daily Mail has released the hounds...

414D7A3300000578-4590980-image-a-40_1497089168929.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4590980/Humiliated-prepares-unveil-Cabinet.html

Daily mail :LOL:

she should stay for now . but she will not lead the party into another general election ;) when ever that will be :?:

Regrettably, you need a PM with a bit of charisma, and whilst Jacob Rees-Mogg is one of the brightest conservatives at the minute, I don't think he's PM material. He is a little akin to William Hauge really.

I'd go for David Davis over Boris, wouldn't touch Gove with a bargepole, and I don't think amber Rudd would do a good job either. But what seriosuly puzzles me, is that Hammond is in second place, and he's a complete non entity; has to be party politics on the remain side rooting for him.

Another vote for the mogster. David Davis would do a good job too, though I suspect that bojo will get the top job

Unfortunately, I suspect you're right, but at least he'd be better than Hammond or Rudd.

It is rumoured that Rupert Murdoch's choice is Gove.

If this is true, the Sun will start saying he is much better than May, and that Buffoon Boris is a ****.

Sponsored Links
Back