wholesalers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just after a few suggestions/opinions on wholesalers.....the company i work for currently have accounts with CEF and electric centre (formerly William Wilsons)......ive suggested we try a few new wholesalers as im not sure we are getting the best service/products/prices that we could get.....

jus after a few thoughts on what others use, i know edmundsons and denmans have branches in the area but know little of these. most of the gear i get is industrial stuff (swa's, 3 phase outlets, ect....) if this has a bearing on things. im in the rotherham area.

cheers in advance guys.

Sponsored Links
Edmunsons are good for most gear and usually carry a good stock of industrial stuff.

We also use a local independant wholesaler which are good for domestic & some commercial stuff, and their prices and offers are very good.

We have an account at CEF but they are rip off merchants, and we only use them in emergencies.

Sponsored Links
RF Lighting said:
We have an account at CEF but they are rip off merchants, and we only use them in emergencies.

I guess that's why they're known as s**ty electrical factors round here rather than city!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back