Who's next?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
They reckon these things come in threes.First Farah Fawcett, then Michael Jackson (allegedly). Who do you reckon the next celebrity corpse will be? Apparently Ronnie biggs is a bit poorly just now.

Sponsored Links
They reckon these things come in threes.First Farah Fawcett, then Michael Jackson (allegedly). Who do you reckon the next celebrity corpse will be? Apparently Ronnie biggs is a bit poorly just now.
Ronnie Biggs - Celebrity? :confused:

MJ's dead? I gotta start reading the newspapers again.. haven't seen one in 6 months, no news shows on sky, they got theiir own chanel so I never know what's going on..

Sponsored Links

MJ was the third, we had princess jade a while ago.. ;)

Poor old Farah been out the limelight for twenty odd years finally gets a chance to grab the headlines and jacko gets in there first

Poor old Farah been out the limelight for twenty odd years finally gets a chance to grab the headlines and jacko gets in there first
Difference being Jacko's was probably self induced, one sniff too many.

Wotan

sniff of what?
and the latest says it was a demerol injection.. he was addicted to painkillers..

And apologetic statesmen of a compromising kind,
Such as — What d'ye call him — Thing'em-bob, and likewise — Never-mind,
And 'St— 'st— 'st— and What's-his-name, and also You-know-who —
The task of filling up the blanks I'd rather leave to you.
But it really doesn't matter whom you put upon the list,
For they'd none of 'em be missed — they'd none of 'em be missed!

Wotan

We have a third. Sadly Mollie Sugden has passed away.

Karl Malden, No.9 on the deathlist, has also passed away. So if we keep the rule of three strictly colonial, he's the third.

Sponsored Links
Back