Why do i have hot water.

Sponsored Links
As I said turn all power off and see if water is still warm - this will confirm CWSC is being warmed by this bloody heatwave :sick:

It's an electric shower......try the bath taps. Can you measure the temperature of the hot water on the taps? Same as shower or different?

Sponsored Links
thank you for your comments, i had another look last night and i can only see one immersion and that is redundant. i had another look on sse website and my gas per day is .5 of a pence an hour 24hrs.the boiler aint kicking in at all hence the price staying the same so i can only asume that it is the loft temperature. saying that i am surprised how warm the pipe work is and the pump in the airing cupboard is even quite warm.

OK 40c (y) probably just feels like 70c , it should make the cold water storage a bit warmer than normal though..

If you could bottle it and sell it during the heating season you'd make a bloody fortune :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back