Why do we keep refugees in our own jails

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why keep these scum in our jails when we catch them doing illegal activity why dont we send them back to where they came from and sponsor there jail time abroad it has to be cheaper

40 quid a week in some stinking hovel would save us a fortune forget there safety and well being we dont care do we ? i dont do you

pay a bit more for the more evil offenders to recieve errr therapy in the form of TRAINING

hopefully where they came from have capital punishment and we could utilise that as a cost saver as rope or a bullet would be cheap

so come on SPONSOR A FUGEE you know it makes sence

now we will see if any do gooders say no to this and we will know that they have sympathy to this sort of scum

Sponsored Links
Much as it disturbs me to agree with a ******, I agree with this. My bro used to work in a prison, and he reckoned there were loads of Eastern Europeans there who had scammed thousands out of cashpoints, sent the money home, and were just killing time until their release.

Problem is though, I'm not sure you can imprison someone for crimes committed in another country. Some human rights bs no doubt.

AdamW said:
Much as it disturbs me to agree with a ******

Adam - Why are you resorting to calling Slogger a ******!
That really is nasty and uncalled for, no matter what your feelings are towards Slogger - shame on you!!:evil:

Having read the vast majority of your posts/threads which are never disrespectful and always entertaining I am very suprised and totally shocked at you saying this.

I really am finding that the general chat section of this forum is going down hill drastically - which is probably as I've said before why many other previously regular posters are staying away.

The answer for prisons should follow business, outsource the job to third world countries, build a big prison in say Ethiopia, pay them the pittance they survive on to run the place ... Costs would plummet, prisons double in size, a few years of hardship would perhaps deter a few wrong doers and the hosts would gain some jobs and a fee per inmate year.. from which they feed the prisoner and make their profits.
;)

Sponsored Links
pipme said:
The answer for prisons should follow business, outsource the job to third world countries, build a big prison in say Ethiopia, pay them the pittance they survive on to run the place ... Costs would plummet, prisons double in size, a few years of hardship would perhaps deter a few wrong doers and the hosts would gain some jobs and a fee per inmate year.. from which they feed the prisoner and make their profits.
;)
there you go i couldnt put it better me being a ****** n all

i like the bit about ETHIOPIA i mean how much would it cost in real hard cash over there a tenner a month and we build the prision oh and we send the food too as tesco do delivery

cost savings all round and a really good thing is that ETHIOPIA has CAPITOL punishment

MUHAHAHAHAH

ps human rights dont belong to criminals sorry but thats it

- Why are you resorting to calling Slogger a ******!
That really is nasty and uncalled for, no matter what your feelings are towards Slogger - shame on you!
I really am finding that the general chat section of this forum is going down hill drastically...and it`s becoming Americanised...Shame on Y`all, and have a nice day..except for the *******...."Oh say can you see...dah de dah de de de :eek: Gor Blimey.

JulieL said:
AdamW said:

That really is nasty and uncalled for, no matter what your feelings are towards Slogger - shame on you!!:evil:

Having read the vast majority of your posts/threads which are never disrespectful and always entertaining I am very suprised and totally shocked at you saying this.

I really am finding that the general chat section of this forum is going down hill drastically - which is probably as I've said before why many other previously regular posters are staying away.

Ah! so you'll be with Dave on the finer points of Sloggers political delicatesyisms toward the fugeemannababbleticulaters ?
which includes waiting at the channel tunnel entrance with a welcome pack. :LOL:

AdamW said:
Much as it disturbs me to agree with a ******,.

Very unkind Adam, and also inaccurate, his IQ almost matches room-temperature!

Richardp wrote,

Ah! so you'll be with Dave on the finer points of Sloggers political delicatesyisms toward the fugeemannababbleticulaters ?
which includes waiting at the channel tunnel entrance with a welcome pack.

Which I would class as utter dross and yes we should be at the channel tunnel stopping illegals of any colour.

On the subject of prisoners or convicts in general(all races) I reckon hard labour should be brought back, there is no need to spend £40 a week on them here, never mind abroad. Incarceration should be harsh and basic. No snooker, TV's and games etc. Susistance diets, no mod cons and sheer hell, prison should be a deterrant instead of pussyfooting about with all this PC c**p we now have.

We should spend any money saved on more police to help reduce crime in the first place. Its time to get the streets back, to the benefit of us all, instead of wasting money on low life sh**e.

My only exception would be drug dealers and paedophiles, which should just be shot.

Richardp said:
JulieL said:
AdamW said:

which includes waiting at the channel tunnel entrance with a welcome pack. :LOL:

And why would I agree with Dave then? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused:

Richard I suggest you read what I have written again - my comment was in relation to using a 'name calling' term that is exremely distasteful - quite frankly, there really is no need for it!
If people don't agree with what someone is saying.......fine just say so and then express your own opinion - rather than resorting to personal name calling attacks..........which in my opinion diffuses the points trying to be made!

As far as politics is concerned, no I don't agree with most of what Sloggers saying - but I do understand where he's coming from!

There are many posters on here who have conflicting views/opinions - (the muslim and bl**dy apologies threads immediately springs to mind) they seem to be able to get away with saying whatever they want - without their posts being censored, deleted or called 'names' - hmmm I wonder why? :LOL: :LOL:

Richardp said:
how's about some poetry :LOL:

He sees them here
He sees them there
Round the corner
Up the stair
They cross the channel
Thay don't care
'Fugees bl**dy everywhere.

JulieL said:
There are many posters on here who have conflicting views/opinions - (the muslim and bl**dy apologies threads immediately springs to mind) they seem to be able to get away with saying whatever they want - without their posts being censored, deleted or called 'names' - hmmm I wonder why? :LOL: :LOL:

Not true, the thread about sikhs and motorcycle helmets dissappeared altogether.

Sponsored Links
Back