Why do we keep refugees in our own jails

Moz said:
Lil Demon Burchill
sorts out another spat WITHOUT DELETES AN MODS QUICK NIMBLE FINGERS ..

AdamW
I agree with your upset but we cannot get personnal as this is only words on the ether when all said an done

slogger
What would you do if you had a wonderful daughter who fell in love with a Muslim lad , he was totally in love with her an respectful .... would you be like that guy out of "Love Thy Neighbour "? a angry Racist or would you be supportive to her an frendly/civil to your future son in law ??

i have already been on that scanario m8ty but i was the wonderfull boy who fell for a pakistani girl the story had no happy ending as i was demonised in her eyes by her parents

even that post was deleted ? why u may ask

ask the mods they do the bidding of others on here

ps wtf does the above have to do with prisions

Sponsored Links
FWL_Engineer said:
Slogger, have you nothng good to say about anyone?

Have you never heard the phrase " If you have nothing good to say, say nothing"??

Kendor can be a Royal Pain, as can we all, but he is also a raiser of intelligent questions sometimes, something you could never be accused of.

Please, and I ask you nicely, if you have nothing to say that is nice, please stay quiet :p
See Slogger, FWL and myself have had a few to do's on here especially in the Electrics section :) but it's obvious that he is an intelligent person and can see others valid points aswell ok he calls me a royal pain but i can handle that as it's not insulting he's merely making his opinion of me which he is free to do, i'm sure we have both thought some bad thoughts about each other especially through some of the heated arguments but not voiced them and that is all they were arguments, not personal and he has never accused me of doing anything I havn't or made up stories about me (at least not on here ;) ) .
Whereas you are a different kettle of fish, you make up things in order to discredit without a shred of evidence to back up your claims.

Julie Birchill a Brissel gal, ex Brislington Comprehensive, Bristol .. One of Pip's girlfriends taught there in '75 ...
;)

kendor said:
FWL_Engineer said:

Have you never heard the phrase " If you have nothing good to say, say nothing"??

Kendor can be a Royal Pain, as can we all, but he is also a raiser of intelligent questions sometimes, something you could never be accused of.

Please, and I ask you nicely, if you have nothing to say that is nice, please stay quiet :p
See Slogger, FWL and myself have had a few to do's on here especially in the Electrics section :) but it's obvious that he is an intelligent person and can see others valid points aswell ok he calls me a royal pain but i can handle that as it's not insulting he's merely making his opinion of me which he is free to do, i'm sure we have both thought some bad thoughts about each other especially through some of the heated arguments but not voiced them and that is all they were arguments, not personal and he has never accused me of doing anything I havn't or made up stories about me (at least not on here ;) ) .
Whereas you are a different kettle of fish, you make up things in order to discredit without a shred of evidence to back up your claims.
ok you come clean have you or havent you moaned to the mods about my posts ?

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
kendor said:
FWL_Engineer said:

ok you come clean have you or havent you moaned to the mods about my posts ?
Did i not say that above? just to repeat i have never been in touch with the mods behind anyones back and i hope they will post to confirm this.
if i have something to say i say it here, is that not obvious? well it gives me enough grief from some here for doing so. :LOL:

then i apologise for my saying you had and wont ever say it again i am sorry if i offended you

Slogger said:
then i apologise for my saying you had and wont ever say it again i am sorry if i offended you
Apology accepted.

Slogger said:
Moz said:
Lil Demon Burchill
sorts out another spat WITHOUT DELETES AN MODS QUICK NIMBLE FINGERS ..

AdamW
I agree with your upset but we cannot get personnal as this is only words on the ether when all said an done

slogger
What would you do if you had a wonderful daughter who fell in love with a Muslim lad , he was totally in love with her an respectful .... would you be like that guy out of "Love Thy Neighbour "? a angry Racist or would you be supportive to her an frendly/civil to your future son in law ??

ps wtf does the above have to do with prisions

Slogger - It doesn't have anything to do with prisons - Moz is trying to be a peacemaker here!! :LOL:

He also asked what would you do if you had a daughter that fell in love with a Muslim lad.........my thoughts on this are that you would have to come to a state of tolerance about their relationship otherwise you would lose a daughter!!

Slogger I can only assume from the way you write that you have had some bad experiences with Muslims/ethnic minorities........hence your views........but you know there are good and bad in every race! ;) :)

The topic's title is confusing, why would refugees be in prison in the first place? Is a refugee a criminal?

I keep coins in my ashtray. They jingle when I drive over potholes. It makes me smile. :eek:

kendor said:
The topic's title is confusing, why would refugees be in prison in the first place? Is a refugee a criminal?
all illegal fugees are criminal

but i was getting mainly at the ones that commit crimes other than them being here i thank you for you input

What proportion of our prison population is made up of refugees? Does anyone know?

Sponsored Links
Back