Why does the BBC get away with reporting this carp?

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
I see the impartial BBC are continuing on their bias Leftie reporting.
The latest headline:
The coalition government public service cuts will lead to a massive reduction in police officers on the streets.
The basis of this story? The thoughts and comments of one Sir Hugh Orde, the head of a Quango and a man that said he would quit if the conservatives got in, of course he didn't. So in the balance of fair debate, who did they question to defend these claims...er...er....oh yeah, no one.
I'm fed up of paying my license fee to pay for these bunch of parasites, its about time they relied on advertising to peddle their lies and fund their cr4ppy period dramas that no one watches

Sponsored Links
But the conservatives DIDN'T get in...it's a coalition Government? Or don't you read the news?

their cr4ppy period dramas that no one watches

"Oh my God Wendy! I've run out of tampons"

"Not to worry Shirl, I've got a pack in my bag"

"Oh Wendy, You're a life saver."

Sponsored Links
But the conservatives DIDN'T get in...it's a coalition Government? Or don't you read the news?

Well if you keep up with the news you'll realise that the only thing the LibDems have brought to the coalition so far is voting power in the commons, the Cons are just pushing through all their ideas and making them agree. Thats a con government.

Back