Why has my bathroom floor dropped

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just needing some help with regards to my bathroom floor on the second level. My bathroom floor has dropped about 1/2 inch from the skirting boards on one side and on the other side there are signs of it starting to happen with cracking along the skirting boards. It seems it is only the bathroom floor that is dropping. I have had a couple of builders over but no one seems to know what is going on. Can anyone help please.

Sponsored Links
Just needing some help with regards to my bathroom floor on the second level. My bathroom floor has dropped about 1/2 inch from the skirting boards on one side and on the other side there are signs of it starting to happen with cracking along the skirting boards. It seems it is only the bathroom floor that is dropping. I have had a couple of builders over but no one seems to know what is going on. Can anyone help please.

Thank you for reply re boards, does that mean I have to rip up the bathroom floor tiles and cement to see what is going on ?

Sponsored Links
I sm tring to upload my photos. I cannot work it out..... I have two photos in my album and can anyone help me to upload photos

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back