Why is The Clown Boris Gallivanting To Poland Tomorrow?

Reaction score
Country
Palau
Good evening
On the news earlier this morning they said the clown was going to Poland, Ukraine and meeting NTAO person. The clown Boris could easily have meetings over the phone/net/etc NO NEED to F off out of London at a time like this even though he is useless. Firs that stupid Truss I say.

Putin is a nutter and he has made three threads to kill you, your family, your neighbours, fried, everyone and anyone. Personally, I believe Putin may be very ill and not just in the head and he wants to take half the world with him

Back to the clown - with putins x 3 clear threats and that jackass Truss around - what will happen if things take off - and don't tell me he has everyone there to run through the process of who and what to hit first and when and where from

FYI, England has no capacity to knock out any ICBM never mind the claims of the hypersonic types.

The usa claims to have the ability to shoot down ICBM but tests carried out showed a change of 40% hit rate but not when you have several hundred coming over

The way these minsters are chatting **** and putin in the way he is, we should all be worried.

Russia has no real chain of command and if Putin says go, red buttons will be pressed.

Someone needs to take Putin out forthwith.

The USA chats **** 247 re their intel/cia and that bs -

FFS just pay someone to put putin out of misery and save millions of lives including those of the ordianry Russian people.

Sponsored Links
Good evening
On the news earlier this morning they said the clown was going to Poland, Ukraine and meeting NTAO person.

Putin is a nutter and he has made three threads to kill you, your family, your neighbours, fried, everyone and anyone. Personally, I believe Putin may be very ill and not just in the head and he wants to take half the world with him

Back to the clown - with putins x 3 clear threats and that jackass Truss around - what will happen if things take off - and don't tell me he has everyone there to run through the process of who and what to hit first and when and where from

FYI, England has no capacity to knock out any ICBM never mind the claims of the hypersonic types.

The usa claims to have the ability to shoot down ICBM but tests carried out showed a change of 40% hit rate but not when you have several hundred coming over

The way these minsters are chatting **** and putin in the way he is, we should all be worried.

Russia has no real chain of command and if Putin says go, red buttons will be pressed.

Someone needs to take Putin out forthwith.

The USA chats **** 247 re their intel/cia and that bs -

FFS just pay someone to put putin out of misery and save millions of lives including those of the ordianry Russian people.

What about your sauce ? Can he be of assistance ?

Perhaps you could organise some thing via crowd funding ??

Day of the jackal

film and book

may give your sauce some ideas ?
Inspiration ?

upload_2022-2-28_21-32-32.gif

Sponsored Links
I am not sure if I am drunk, or the OP, but at the moment none of that makes sense.
Maybe it will be clearer tomorrow.

This lying little ... client Boris should concentrate on contacting people with some contact with Putin rather than trying to look big over in Poland and Crotia and in the process wind up an already deranged and dangerous Putin

No one has the ball to tell Putin the truth. Those two officals sitting half a mile away from putin on the table when putin made the 2nd nuclear threat again the and in particular England appeared to be yes men and that is the kind of people he is surrounded by, older, set in their ways with blinkered views.

Ukraine has been claiming for over two days now "4500 russians troops killed" i doubt that is the case but as new filters through to the loved ones I hope they stand up and tell other Russians

Must admit I sometimes wonder about excessive flying around for hand shakes / elbow touches as my tax payments help pay for it. The NATO conference that is ongoing is an example. A number of 3hr sessions with people pointing out how bad Russia is. 107 of them so far all so that they can pass a resolution stating that Russia is bad. In this NATO group Russia can not veto it. The main NATO group have already had their spout but Russia did veto it.

So Russia is bad. I thought we knew that already.

He's talking now, from Poland.
So that might help explain why he is there.

In short - a European war is on the cards, you need to make it clear who you stand with, and against.

We will stand with EU and NATO.

Things could get messy.

and Ukraine pilots have arrived in Poland to use Polish / EU fighter jets, and potentially use Poland as an air base to help regain some air superiority, and sort that 40 mile long military convoy out before its too late.

Think I might start withdrawing my savings and keeping them under my mattress before the Ruskies start cyber attacking British banks :eek:

Think I might start withdrawing my savings and keeping them under my mattress before the Ruskies start cyber attacking British banks :eek:

See, that is why I am in such a strong position - I have no savings. All I have is my home, and my mortgage, so if the Russians can wipe Nationwide's database ...

Sponsored Links
Back