Why Was The Retarded Football Fans Thread Locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I made some perfectly innocuous observations and comparisons between the behaviour of today's football 'fans' and those of 1966. Also blamed liberals and the left for the decline. Both posts were deleted. Those on both sides of the political spectrum should be worried.

Seems there is some sinister moderating (if you can call it that) going on. Mods care to explain?

MOD: Yes it was goading and trying to get a rise out of other contributors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
There have been some 'strange' deletions lately.

Where is the thread about leaving dogs in cars in the hot weather?

MOD: it was deleted.

Yes, good point. Didn't notice that thread had gone. Mods used to give a reason for deletions some time ago. Now they don't bother, because a reason like "THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED BECAUSE IT OFFENDED MY PERSONAL POLITICAL BELIEFS" would be a bit too obvious.

MOD: we dont need to give an explanation.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Please note, the last sentence in each of my above posts was added by a mod, not me. >>>>>>>>>>>>>

So now were not allowed to take the rise out of others because of their destructive political beliefs. Those on the left really deserve the term 'snowflake'.

Sponsored Links
There have been some 'strange' deletions lately.

Where is the thread about leaving dogs in cars in the hot weather?

it was deleted.

Now I see that moderators' comments are just appearing in people's posts in the text.

I did not write "It was deleted" and
R&C did not write "We don't need to give a reason".

Very odd behaviour.

What is this odd behaviour if not "goading and trying to get a rise out of other contributors"?

Did you write 'Very odd behaviour', or the mod, EFL?

Our mods are the lowest calibre, because that's all we can get.

MOD: Stick by the forums rules and you'll be fine.

Mods. Please stop adding a sentence to the end of every post I make. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

MOD stick to the forums rules and you'll be fine.

Also known as "trolling".
It is pointless and usually leads to repetitive abusive comments. That is boring, and drives people away from the forum.

If you are going to try trolling the mods, best of luck with that one.

Last edited:
Mods, at least add your comments in red.
Not sure what good that would do

Just causes another method of confusion.

But here's an idea - maybe the mods should stop their politically biased censorship and keep their prejudices to themselves?

I made some perfectly innocuous observations and comparisons between the behaviour of today's football 'fans' and those of 1966. Also blamed liberals and the left for the decline. Both posts were deleted. Those on both sides of the political spectrum should be worried.

Seems there is some sinister moderating (if you can call it that) going on. Mods care to explain?

We have had more tory governments than labour since 1966. So unless you are saying the tories are a bunch of liberal lefties then you are wrong as usual.

I wonder how you get trough the day - do you have to speak to people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back