Why?

No time for her either, eh?

He couldn't stand her crazy jealousy, and spent all the money he earned on shoes and bags! He gave her an ultimatum to curb her spending to "just £3000" a month, and she spent £96k in one year - and that didn't include any household bills, food, holidays, cars etc as he paid for all that. Mental. She had a lot of fancy shoes though!

Sponsored Links
He couldn't stand her crazy jealousy, and spent all the money he earned on shoes and bags! He gave her an ultimatum to curb her spending to "just £3000" a month, and she spent £96k in one year - and that didn't include any household bills, food, holidays, cars etc as he paid for all that. Mental. She had a lot of fancy shoes though!

Sounds like he did an audit and decided the best way to tighten his belt was to cut out the biggest loss-maker in the business.
I've never understood the female fetish for cupboards full of shoes...even after Herself explained it to me.
Work shoes; sunday best and slippers. What more d'you need?

I heard of a man whose wife wanted gold-leaf wallpaper. He gets a replacement wife from time to time, plus a floozy.

He says he can't live on his £160,000 salary with free house in the country plus city centre flat.

Apparently he sponges off wealthy business associates hoping to gain advantage from currying favour.

Sounds like he did an audit and decided the best way to tighten his belt was to cut out the biggest loss-maker in the business.
I've never understood the female fetish for cupboards full of shoes...even after Herself explained it to me.
Work shoes; sunday best and slippers. What more d'you need?

walking shoes, crocs (garden), trainers (for exercise), and a pair of smart shoes for me.

Sponsored Links
walking shoes, crocs (garden), trainers (for exercise), and a pair of smart shoes for me.

My hiking boots are designed to slog through garden mud without stopping so i'll use them in winter and early spring. Very snug. I forgot about them since i'm in summer brogue mode, and for walking i use a lightweight boot. That makes four pairs...no, five. Nowhere near her stash which is beyond counting.

This friend had an extension built just to store all her crap - about 2m wide lean-to extension the length of the house, full of cupboards.
Completely mad. And they had 2 spare bedrooms in the house too.

This friend had an extension built just to store all her crap - about 2m wide lean-to extension the length of the house, full of cupboards.
Completely mad. And they had 2 spare bedrooms in the house too.

As architects say, no point in giving people cupboards, all they do is put stuff in them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back