wi fi tv

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, if i put my flatscreen direct on the wall, i dont want to start burying cables in the wall, can it be done with Wi-Fi or some other technology i dont know about?

Sponsored Links
Indeed, wireless power is a bit expensive and only works over short distances (a couple of meters, max).

This guy Nikola Tesla back in 1891 approx he lit electric lamps wirelessly at both of the New York locations, providing evidence for the potential of wireless power transmission.

However at that time there were no laws about radio transmitters and heath and safety laws.

A TV is made see here that only requires a mains supply by Samsung but 4500$ is a tad expensive.

The Logik M8314L TV Antenna is more down to earth at £40 but once you have to get mains to TV is it worth losing all the control you normally have over the TV?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back