Will Cameron sort this one out?

As if to illustrate my point, here's a wee flavour of what's on TV this evening;

Big Brother
The Truth About Your Teeth
Britain's Busiest Airport - Heathrow
Domino's Pizza - A Slice of Life
Benefit Brits By The Sea
Love Island - Live
Made In Chelsea
America's Next Top Model
The Auction House (Chelsea..)
Blinging Up Baby
Kourtney and Kim Take Miami

FFS!!!!!!!!!

:evil:

Sponsored Links
Tv is carp. Don't watch it anymore.

And too much time taken up by adverts. I'd sooner watch an episode of the wood whisperer on u tube.

You're right...most of it is carp but there are still some decent programmes on channels like Quest and ITV4.

She (Maggie) stood up to Argentina.

Would Cameron have done that......?

To go back to the main topic - Cameron is not up to negotiating with the EU.
He was even given a dressing-down by the Polish prime minister the other day, for threatening not to give the 800 000 Poles in the UK the comforts they deserve.

Have they forgotten when we got involved in a little bother over Poland in 1939?

Many have forgotten that the Poles helped win the Battle of Britain!

Some Poles may feel aggrieved that we repaid them by leaving them at the mercy of Stalin after the war. Can't say I'd blame them.

Sponsored Links
Who do I blame for our sick society?

Lenient, out of touch judges.
Soft, five-star prisons.
Do gooders.
Social workers.
Namby pamby parents.
Lefty liberal teachers.
Government laws against smacking.

I could go on, but you get the picture.

Are any of these likely to change?
Of course not. We're stuck with our sick society.

She (Maggie) stood up to Argentina.

Would Cameron have done that......?

To go back to the main topic - Cameron is not up to negotiating with the EU.
He was even given a dressing-down by the Polish prime minister the other day, for threatening not to give the 800 000 Poles in the UK the comforts they deserve.

Have they forgotten when we got involved in a little bother over Poland in 1939?

Many have forgotten that the Poles helped win the Battle of Britain!

Some Poles may feel aggrieved that we repaid them by leaving them at the mercy of Stalin after the war. Can't say I'd blame them.

Agreed.

Tv is carp. Don't watch it anymore.

And too much time taken up by adverts. I'd sooner watch an episode of the wood whisperer on u tube.

More choice seems to have meant more filler?

I agree.
It seems to me that commercial breaks are not only longer, but also more frequent than they used to be.
As I understand it, the TV companies get around the legal limitations by including far more leaders for upcoming programmes which, of course, are not commercial adverts. This means that they don't need to pay for as much programme time.

Then, of course, there has been an explosion of additional commercial channels. This has resulted in a severe dilution of, not only income from advertising revenue, but also talent. No wonder so many programmes these days are crap.

Sponsored Links
Back